Graduate Energy & Carbon Consultant | Greater Manchester | Permanent
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Graduate Energy & Carbon Consultant to join their well-established specialist Energy and Carbon Consultancy. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with large organisations to save costs, reduce carbon, and optimise energy usage.
- BSc/MSc degree in Energy, Energy/Chemical Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of UK carbon compliance schemes
- Understanding of energy management strategies and carbon reduction plans
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence
- Support with carbon management projects
- Build client relationships and provide strategic advice to clients
- Compile emissions monitoring reports and ESOS auditing
- Carry out industrial energy audits to ISO 50001 or PAS 16247
- Assist with client’s energy reduction projects to ensure compliance with legislative requirements
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, training and development, and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy or Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365006, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.