Graduate Energy Assessor | Reading | Permanent
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Graduate Energy Assessor to join their energy performance compliance firm. The firm work nationally to help reduce the carbon footprint. The successful candidate will be trained to become a qualified SAP Assessor (OCDEA).
Graduate Energy Assessor Requirements:
- Degree in sustainability, built environment or similar
- Knowledge of energy sector
- Brilliant time management and communication skills
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent relationship building and positive ‘can-do’ attitude
Graduate Energy Assessor Duties:
- Complete SAP assessments and EPCs
- Deliver technical support to clients
- Generate energy statements for planning
- Have organisational skills and deliver clients reports in a timely manner
- Measure buildings for low carbon
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including; pension, generous holiday allowance, flexible working, and many more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy, Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365006, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.