GRADUATE CIVIL ENGINEER
We are recruiting for a Graduate Civil Infrastructure Engineer to be based within our clients’ growing team in Cheltenham. This is a great opportunity to work within a rapidly growing business developing detailed designs for residential and commercial projects across the UK. You will be sat alongside and mentored by senior staff so no prior experience necessary but an ability to resolve problems based on sound engineering principles is essential.
This role requires strong communication skills as well as the normal engineering requirements of numeracy and lateral thinking.
- Prepare design drawings in AutoCAD
- Develop horizontal and vertical highway alignments
- Develop drainage strategies utilising Microdainage or Flow modelling software.
- Prepare and submit S104, S278, S38, etc applications for technical approval with the relevant authorities
- Carry out round the house external works design in accordance with Building Regulations.
- Liaising with clients and local adopting authorities
* Working on the Infrastructure Design
* S38 & S104
* Flood Risk / Drainage
* Product administration
* CAD Drawings
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- HNC Civil Engineering or BEng/MEng Civil Engineering Excellent communication skills.
- Team orientated attitude
WHAT YOU WILL GET
On offer is a competitive starting salary along with excellent opportunities for career development and progression in both a technical and commercial capacity. This is a rapidly expanding engineering design firm who have recently moved into new offices and have huge plans for growth over the next 18 months.
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365100. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.