Graduate Building Services Engineer – Swindon
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Graduate Building Services Engineer to join their well-established, award-winning consultancy team. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity for flexible working and the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects within the residential, industrial, healthcare and retail sectors.
To be considered for this Graduate Building Services Engineer role you will have:
- BSc/MSc degree in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Architectural Engineering or similar
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Full clean UK driving license (desirable)
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Understanding of the built environment
- Understand the use of sustainable design
Working as a Graduate Building Services Engineer you will:
- Support with drawings, reports, and specifications
- Advise clients on integrating renewable energy technologies into buildings to provide sustainable energy
- Attend site visits to construction sites to inspect building services installations
- Collaborate with design teams including architects, structural engineers, quantity surveyors and specialist consultants
- Support clients on how to reduce energy use through engineering design and specification
- Process thermal modelling of buildings to assess energy use
- Advise on building services aspects of BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; 24 days annual leave, pension, flexible working, healthcare, career progression, support to become a member of the CIBSE, IMechE or EI and to become a chartered engineer and many more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy, or Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.