Graduate Air Quality Consultant- Manchester
My client is an award-winning engineering consultancy specialising in building services, working with clients from the detailed design stage right through to delivery. This highly successful company is searching for a Graduate Air Quality Consultant to join their team in Manchester. The candidate will have the opportunity to join a reputable firm who work on a range of exciting projects with a team who work over a range of disciplines such as Air Quality, Acoustics, sustainability and so much more!
- A relevant Environmental Sciences degree.
- An appropriate master’s degree is also desirable.
- Right to Work and live in the UK.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Some experience is desirable.
This exciting Air Quality role will involve working within an experienced and dynamic organisation. The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Carrying out assessments to measure odour and air quality.
- Specialist technical work such as air and odour dispersion modelling, air quality/odour/dust monitoring.
- Writing technical reports on survey results.
This position will provide the opportunity to work within a leading firm. The successful candidate will be keen to move forward their career in Air Quality and to develop their skills. My client offers benefits such as a competitive salary and pension and development to support you throughout your career!
If this role is of interest, or if you are searching for other roles relating to Air Quality or EIA please do not hesitate to contact Caitlin Craske on 01792 365000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.