Graduate Air Quality Consultant- Manchester
My client is a specialist Environmental and Risk Management Consultancy. This highly successful company is searching for a Graduate Air Quality Consultant to join their team in Manchester. The candidate will have the opportunity to join a reputable team who work on a range exciting project such as air quality and acoustics work, ecology assessment services and asbestos surveys.
- A relevant Environmental Sciences degree.
- An appropriate master’s degree is also desirable.
- Right to Work and live in the UK.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Some experience is desirable.
This exciting Graduate Air Quality role will involve working within an experienced and dynamic organisation. The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Carrying out assessments to measure odour and air quality.
- Specialist technical work such as air and odour dispersion modelling, air quality/odour/dust monitoring.
- Writing technical reports on survey results.
This position will provide the opportunity to work within a leading firm. The successful candidate will be keen to move forward their career in Air Quality and to develop their skills. My client offers benefits such as a competitive salary, pension scheme and development to support you throughout your career!
If this role is of interest, or if you are searching for other roles relating to Air Quality or EIA please do not hesitate to contact Caitlin Craske on 01792 365000 or email email@example.com We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.