£20000 - £30000 per annum
Graduate Acoustic Consultant – Manchester
Penguin Recruitment is proud to be working with one of the UKs leading consultancy firms who specialise in providing multidisciplinary services to the infrastructure, property, energy and environmental sectors. With many on-going projects, this award-winning company is keen to bring on board a Graduate Acoustic Consultant in their expanding team!
This established company has got an excellent opportunity for you!
In order to be considered for this role you will need;
- To have a degree or expected degree within a relevant subject (Acoustics, Maths, Physics or Engineering).
- To have exceptional oral and written communicational skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- A full UK Driving Licence.
- IOA membership is advantageous.
As an Acoustic Consultant your responsibilities will be to;
- Undertake acoustic assessments.
- Project Management.
- Site Visits.
- Acoustic Modelling.
- Monitor noise and vibration.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Input towards Environmental Statements.
- Prepare Acoustics, Noise and Vibration Assessment Reports.
My client is offering competitive salary, benefit package, annual salary reviews, generous holiday allowance and excellent training and development.
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on 01792 365000 or email Jain.email@example.com . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.