£18000 - £23000 per annum
Graduate Acoustic Consultant – Liverpool
This is a brilliant opportunity for a passionate and experienced Acoustic Consultant to join the team at an experienced acoustic consultancy with a focus on architectural acoustics and providing consultancy for environmental and industrial schemes. The company has on offer new and exciting projects for successful candidates!
Roles and Responsibility as an Acoustic Consultant:
- Noise Modelling.
- Report writing, preparing calculations and processing noise survey data.
- Handling Data.
- Planning and preparing reports for applications.
- Conduct noise assessments.
- Vibration monitoring.
Candidate Experience and Qualifications:
- Hold a degree in acoustics or similar subject.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Member of IOA or working towards membership.
- IT literate.
- Numerically proficient.
This role offers flexible working, competitive salary, company pension scheme, discounts, and many more!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on 01792 365000 or email Jain.email@example.com . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.