Graduate Acoustic Consultant – Leeds
I am proud to be working with a growing independent acoustic consultancy who specialise in the provision of high-quality acoustic services including both environmental and architectural acoustic assessments. The company is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Graduate to join their team.
Candidates looking to apply must have one of the following:
- Hold a degree or expected degree from either acoustics or relevant subject. (Acoustical engineering, Maths or Physics). Alternatively, have an IOA Diploma in acoustics along with some experience of acoustics.
- Non-recent graduates, experience working within an acoustic consulting firm or larger engineering company.
- Must hold a full UK diving licence or European equivalent.
The responsibilities for this job includes:
- Assessment of noise and vibration.
- Noise surveys and assessments for commercial or residential developments.
- Sound insulation tests
- Having excellent communication skills
- Preparing fee proposals
- Technical report writing
The company offers many benefits which include competitive salary, performance related bonus, permanent health insurance, generous holiday hours, company vehicle and attendance holiday bonus.
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on 01792 365000 or email Jain.email@example.com . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.