£20000 - £26000 per annum
Graduate Acoustic Consultant – Hampshire
Penguin Recruitment are proud to be representing an independent multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy in their search for an Acoustician to assist in providing noise, vibration and some air quality-based work. My clients project portfolio entails various residential and mixed-use developments across London and the South East; the selected applicant will undertake noise monitoring and acoustic reports for planning applications.
- Applicants should be educated to MSc/BSc level in Acoustical Engineering or another relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A full UK driving licence – you should be willing to travel and work outside of working hours (not on a regular basis).
- Happy to assist in other areas of the business such as air quality monitoring or daylight modelling.
- Full access to your own vehicle is essential.
- Undertake BS4142 and BS8233 noise assessments.
- Noise and vibration monitoring.
- Acoustic modelling.
- Report preparation.
- Project management.
This is a great opportunity for Acoustics graduates seeking a role where you can gain a range of experience within the sector & kick-start your career in the industry.
My client will offer a great starting salary, excellent career progression and other flexible company benefits.
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics or Air Quality, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender on 01792 365000 or email email@example.com . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.