£23000 - £28000 per annum + BENEFITS
Experienced Graduate Structural Engineer
Salary up to £28,000 + Benefits
I am seeking a motivated, bright and hard-working graduate who is looking to progress in a friendly, expert structural design office in Norwich. Our client prides itself on its excellent reputation across East Anglia and with a couple of Chartered Engineers in the office you will be in good hands and offered brilliant options for support to become Chartered.
Working on an interesting mix of Residential, Commercial and mixed-use building structures projects, you will join a friendly, dynamic and growing team. You will learn to design in all contemporary materials, help generate reports and specifications, as well as visit site and collaborate with members of the design team to solve problems and come up with new innovate design solutions.
In order to be considered for this Graduate Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (2,1 or First class)
- A minimum of 12 months of design experience gained from a Consultancy environment
- A desire to learn and progress in a structural design environment
- You will have a working knowledge of CAD
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a collaborative, close-knit design team
- A driving licence for site visits would be beneficial though not essential
- We can also consider candidates relocating for this role*
For this Graduate Structural Engineer role our client is offering;
- A competitive starting salary
- Assistance in relocation
- Support to become Chartered
- Pension contribution
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- Payment of subscription
- An interesting and varied workload
- A friendly and vibrant design office + more!
- Flexible work arrangements!
In order to discuss this Graduate Structural Engineer role and other similar roles in Engineering please call MIKAELA 01792 365104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk