£30000 - £35000 per annum + Company benefits
Experienced Architectural Technician
Salary: £32-35,000 Dependant on Experience
I’m pleased to be supporting an Award-Winning and RIBA Chartered practice in a new appointment for their technical team. My client work across the Large-Scale Residential, Commercial and Education sectors and are Revit users- previous exposure to both software and sectors would be essential.
The ideal candidate will have the relevant Architectural Technology degree or equivalent and have at least 5-10 year’s industry experience. I’m looking to speak with driven individuals with a real talent for technical design and detailing who live locally to Chichester.
If you are currently living locally or within commuting distance of Chichester, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Skills, Experienced & Responsibilities of an Experienced Architectural Technician:
- Have 5-10 years’ experience in a UK based practice.
- Have 3+ years’ experience working on similar sectors to those above.
- Have a degree or equivalent in Architectural/Construction based subject.
- Have good working knowledge of Revit- this is essential.
- Understand the UK Building regulations.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Produce work drawings and technical designs to a high standard.
- Complete all projects within the given time frame.
- Liaise with your planning team in regards to the planning conditions.
- Issue inspection reports after attending site meetings.
If you’re interested in applying, please give KAZ a call on 01792365102/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation OR alternatively, apply by sending your CV to: email@example.com