£35000 - £40000 per annum + Company benefits
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience and RIBA guidelines
I’m delighted to be supporting a well-established and RIBA Chartered practice based in central Manchester who are looking to recruit an Experienced Architect! You will be joining a growing team of talented professionals where you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in an exciting overview of work and further develop in your career.
My client work across a variety of sectors inclusive of Housing, Master Planning, Heritage & Commercial projects and use Vectorworks. However, Vectorworks knowledge is not essential for the role as training can be provided.
With this role of an Experienced Architect you will gain an appealing salary, company benefits and genuine career mentoring and progression.
To be an Experienced Architect you must:
- Be qualified to a degree level in Architecture.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Have 5+ years’ experience and a full understanding of the UK building regulations.
- Have on-site experience and building control submission experience of the UK system.
- Strong software skills including Adobe.
- Have the initiative to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Whilst working as an Experienced Architect you will be:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors, and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Working predominantly in key residential sectors.
- Responsible for project management.
- Be involved heavily in the design process of projects.
Are you interested in this Experienced Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on 01792365100/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org