£20000 - £60000 per annum
Environmental Management and Consent Consultant (Various Grades)
Penguin Recruitment is proud to be representing a nationwide Environmental Consultancy in their search for an experienced Environmental Management and Consent Consultant. Due to on-going expansion plans, there are several openings ranging from Consultant through to Principal level – all of which require a minimum of 2 years’ commercial experience. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to develop their career within a leading firm, specifically in the planning, environmental and sustainability markets!
Candidates based in both London and Manchester will be considered for this role.
My client offers excellent career progression opportunities with management responsibilities should you wish to take this on. You will be given the chance to help clients in working towards their sustainability goals & work alongside various teams such as Acoustics, Air Quality and Ecological.
- Several years’ experience working within the environmental, planning or sustainability sectors.
- Hold a minimum of BSc degree in Environmental Management or another related discipline.
- Previous experience writing CoCPs, CEMPs, SWMPs and environment input into construction documentation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Client visits.
- Work closely with internal cross-discipline teams including Acoustics, Air Quality, Ecology.
- Provide advice in environmental management processes.
- Discharge of environmental consents.
- Bid proposals.
- Keeping up to date with legal requirements.
- Obtaining and complying with environmental permits.
- Reporting on environmental KPI data.
A competitive salary, flexible home working, pensions, generous annual leave and other benefits will be provided.
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to the Environmental Sector, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender 07990763660 or email email@example.com . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.