£25000 - £35000 per annum
Environmental Management and Consent Consultant – London
We have an exciting new role for an Environmental Management and Consents Consultant who is looking to further their career within an environmental consultancy! My client is one of the UK’s leading property & infrastructure consultancies who work in sectors such as ecology, planning, sustainability & environmental. You will have the opportunity to provide Environmental Management and Consent support for Crossrail, HS2, iconic large-scale property developments, planning and environmental assessments and many more.
- Several years’ experience working within the environmental, planning or sustainability sectors.
- Hold a minimum of BSc degree in Environmental Management or another related discipline.
- Previous experience writing CoCPs, CEMPs, SWMPs and environment input into construction documentation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Client visits.
- Work closely with internal cross-discipline teams including Acoustics, Air Quality, Ecology.
- Provide advice in environmental management processes.
- Discharge of environmental consents.
- Bid proposals.
- Active writing for CoCPs, CEMPs, SWMPs.
- Keeping up-to-date with legal requirements.
- Obtaining and complying with environmental permits.
- Reporting on environmental KPI data.
In return, you’ll have the chance to work with an innovative team within an established consultancy who constantly strive towards a more sustainable future! A competitive salary, flexible home working, pensions, generous annual leave and other benefits will be provided.
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to the Environmental Sector, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender 07990763660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.