Salary: £25,000 – £40,000
Penguin Recruitment is proud to be representing one of the UK’s leading property and infrastructure consultancies! With offices across the UK, my client assists both private and public sector clients and boasts an exciting project portfolio specialising in environment, ecology planning and sustainability. They are looking to add an experienced (or junior) EIA Consultant to their expanding team so if you’re looking for a new challenge then this could be the role for you!
This role will give candidates the opportunity to work closely with other internal teams including Ecology, Acoustics, Air Quality and Environmental Management.
Candidates should have demonstrable experience working in a similar role; client-facing experience is desirable but not essential. You should be educated to degree level in a relevant discipline, preferable EIA Management and should be keen to progress into a Senior level position!
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and preparation of EIA projects.
- Preparation of environmental baselines,
- Feasibility studies.
- Fee proposal support.
- Assisting in environmental appraisals.
- Report writing.
- Client liaison.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Matched pension contributions.
- Flexible work environments.
- Private medical insurance.
- Remote working up to 2/3 days a week.
- Fantastic opportunities for career and personal progression.
- Investment in your development.
- Other excellent benefits!
This role gives a great opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects across the UK with a dynamic company! A competitive salary, flexible remote working and other company benefits will also be provided.
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to the Environmental Sector, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender 07990763660 or email email@example.com . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.