Environmental Consents Lead- London
My client is a leading global multi-disciplinary, operating across a range of market sectors. Their work expands across the project and modification services including onshore, engineering, project management, repair orders, construction, commissioning, fabrication, and maintenance services. My client is now looking for an Environmental Consents Lead to join their team in London.
The candidate will have the opportunity to join a reputable team who work on exciting projects. With unrivalled sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, the company offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
- A first degree in a relevant ecological, environmental, geographical, science. planning or engineering discipline is essential.
- An MSc or PhD in a relevant discipline is desirable.
- Chartership via CIWEM, ICE or other relevant professional body preferred.
- Relevant professional experience working on projects related to ecology, planning, EIA or water management, at least some of which should have been in consultancy.
- Experience in the valuation of benefits for natural capital accounting would be advantageous.
- Practical project management experience.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
This exciting Environmental Consents Lead role will involve working within an experienced and dynamic organisation. The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Lead the continued development of natural capital assessment service and play a key role in shaping and delivering our holistic integrated green infrastructure offer to clients.
- Playing a leading role in project delivery.
- Supervising, coordinating, and reviewing the inputs of others within the business to deliver high quality technical outputs.
- Working with senior colleagues across Environment and Consents to develop business opportunities and prepare successful proposals.
- Managing or directing projects effectively.
- Playing a key role in growing my client’s technical capability, knowledge, and innovation base to develop new services for our clients.
This position will provide the opportunity to work within an exciting and rewarding place, with the opportunity to make a difference and develop your career. This role will offer many benefits including, competitive salary, career progression and much more!
If this role is of interest, or if you are searching for other roles relating to Air Quality or EIA please do not hesitate to contact Caitlin Craske on 01792 365000 or email email@example.com We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.