Energy Consultant – Home-based
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 per annum
Our client, a specialist design consultancy in London, are seeking an experienced Energy Consultant to join their team. You will be joining an exceptional company which provides Building Services, Sustainability & Acoustics expertise to clients across the UK.
The Energy Consultant must have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience using SBEM and SAP for Part L and overheating compliance
- Experience producing energy calculations for commercial residential properties
- Knowledge of UK energy legislation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Energy Consultant will:
- Complete Part L compliance modelling and assessments
- CIBSE performance modelling and assessments
- Involved in Energy performance assessments such as BREEAM, WELL & LEED
- Whole Life Cycle Carbon Assessments
- Produce energy statements, technical notes and reports
- Work closely with colleagues to discuss and design strategy and direction
Our client is offering regular KPI related bonuses, private healthcare, generous holiday package and much more on top of your highly competitive starting salary.
What to do next? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Young on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.