Energy Consultant – Cardiff
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 per annum
Our expert client is on the lookout for an Energy Consultant to join their team of specialist consultants who provide sustainable design advice to clients across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with 1-year minimum experience to join a vibrant, fast-growing consultancy.
The Energy Consultant must have:
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Experience using SBEM and SAP for Part L and overheating compliance
- Experience producing energy calculations for commercial residential properties
- Knowledge of UK energy legislation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Energy Consultant will:
- Complete Part L compliance modelling and assessments
- CIBSE performance modelling and assessments
- Involved in Energy performance assessments such as BREEAM, WELL & LEED
- Whole Life Cycle Carbon Assessments
- Produce energy statements, technical notes and reports
- Work closely with colleagues to discuss and design strategy and direction
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary with regular opportunities for career development, pension contribution and generous holiday package. You also have the option of hybrid working.
What to do next? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Young on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.