£30000 - £35000 per annum
Competitive Starting Salary
Penguin Recruitment is currently working alongside a multi-disciplined energy and sustainability consultancy, with clients across the UK, as they look to add a junior energy consultant to their technical team based in Bristol.
You will be joining an established SME company specialising in energy assessments and low carbon consultancy to both domestic and non-domestic services, as they continue to expand their technical team during this busy period.
As an Energy Consultant, you will have a varied and stimulating workload, including:
- SBEM Calculations
- Conduct and complete Non-Domestic Energy Assessments & Modeling
- Travelling independently to sites when required
To be considered for this Energy Consultant role, you will ideally have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Non-Domestic Energy Assessor
- Experience in SBEM calculations
- Be a qualified Level 4 Non-Domestic Energy Assessor (NDEA)
- Be confident in working independently and remotely
- Have a full, clean UK Driving Licence with access to your own car
Our client will offer their new Energy Consultant a competitive starting salary with excellent benefits and first-rate training opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.