Energy Consultant | London | Permanent
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
A brilliant opportunity for an Energy Consultant to join a well-established energy efficiency consultancy. The company are offering the successful candidate the opportunity to undertake a wide variety of commercial projects.
Energy Consultant Requirements:
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Level 4 or 5 Non-Domestic Energy Assessor accredited
- Proficient with Design Builder or IES-VE
- Brilliant communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Energy Consultant Duties:
- Utilise design builder and IES software’s
- Undertake site inspections and analyse findings
- Issue energy performance certificates and complete written reports
- Liaise with clients and build lasting relationships
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, training and progression, generous holiday allowance, and many more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy, & Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365006, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.