£25000 - £35000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Energy Assessor (OCDEA/NDEA) – West Sussex
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for an Energy Assessor (OCDEA/NDEA) to join their well-established energy consultancy in West Sussex. The firm have over 15 years’ experience in the energy industry and have projects across various sectors such as, residential, and commercial.
In order to be considered for this Energy Assessor (OCDEA/NDEA) role you will have;
- OCDEA Qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full driving licence
- Excellent relationship building and positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Relevant industry experience
- Level 3 Non-Domestic Energy Assessor Qualification
Working as an Energy Assessor (OCDEA/NDEA) you will;
- Complete SAP assessments and calculations
- Deliver technical support to clients
- Generate energy statements for planning
- Have organisational skills and deliver clients reports in a timely manner
- Measure buildings for low carbon
- Issue Energy Performance Certificates
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including; pension, generous holiday allowance and many more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.