£25000 - £35000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Energy Assessor (OCDEA) – Home Based
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for an Energy Assessor (OCDEA) to join their well-established, multi-disciplinary consultancy. The firm have built up an excellent reputation in the construction sector with various residential and commercial projects.
To be considered for this Energy Assessor (OCDEA) role you will have:
- On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor Qualification
- Relevant industry experience
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Brilliant time management and communication skills
- Excellent relationship building and positive ‘can-do’ attitude
Working as an Energy Assessor (OCDEA) you will:
- Complete SAP assessments and calculations
- Deliver technical support to clients
- Generate energy statements for planning
- Have organisational skills and deliver clients reports in a timely manner
- Measure buildings for low carbon
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including; pension, generous holiday allowance and many more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.