£30000 - £40000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Energy Assessor – Home Based
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for an Energy Assessor (NDEA) to join their well-established Independent Energy Consultancy. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work across various sectors such as commercial, leisure, retail and many more.
To be considered for this Energy Assessor (NDEA) role you will have:
- Level 4 Non-Domestic Energy Assessor Qualification
- Relevant industry experience
- Brilliant relationship building and positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Full UK driving licence and willing to travel to sites across the UK
- Experience using Design Builder or IES softwares
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Working as an Energy Assessor (NDEA) you will:
- Complete non-domestic energy assessments and analyse findings
- Have organisational skills and deliver clients reports in a timely manner
- Issue Energy Performance Certificates and complete written reports
- Support with business development and possess market awareness
- Liaise with clients and build lasting relationships
- Manage general administration
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including; pension, generous holiday allowance, Level 5 NDEA training, and many more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.