Energy Assessor – Home Based
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for an Energy Assessor (NDEA) to join their well-established energy performance compliance firm. The firm have over 10 years’ experience in the energy industry and work nationally to help reduce the carbon footprint.
To be considered for this Energy Assessor (NDEA) role you will have:
- Level 3/4 Non-Domestic Energy Assessor Qualification
- Relevant industry experience
- Brilliant relationship building and positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Full UK driving licence and willing to travel to sites across the UK
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience using SBEM/Design Builder
Working as an Energy Assessor (NDEA) you will:
- Complete non-domestic energy assessments and analyse findings
- Have organisational skills and deliver clients reports in a timely manner
- Issue Energy Performance Certificates and complete written reports
- Liaise with clients and build lasting relationships
- Manage general administration
- Support with business development and possess market awareness
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including; pension, generous holiday allowance, career development and training.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy or Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.