£30000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Electrical Engineer – London
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their award-winning design solutions consultancy. They work on a wide range of projects covering the private and public sector with services covering the design, construction, building services, engineering, and maintenance disciplines.
To be considered for this Electrical Engineer role you will have:
- A minimum of three years relevant industry experience
- A Building Services Engineering, Electrical degree, or similar
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Chartered status through IET and/or CIBSE (Desirable)
- Ability to produce complex calculations and drawings
- Ability to produce complex design
- Proficient with software’s such as: AutoCAD, Dialux, Relux, Revit, and Amtech (Desirable)
Working as an Electrical Engineer you will:
- Support with business development and possess market awareness
- Liaise with in-house engineers and the environmental team
- Produce complex calculations, drawings, and designs
- Be responsible for the design and specification of electrical building services systems
- Complete surveys, reports, and inspections
- Provide updates when required to line manager
- Support the line manager with project management
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, along with excellent benefits package including; 25 days annual leave, flexible working, pension and many more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.