Ecology Team Lead
I am pleased to announce that we are looking for an experienced ecologist to join an established team in Inverness! The team are looking for someone who can help the directors to mentor the team by offering support and training alongside organising some survey logistics.
The team have seen significant growth over the last 12 months and have expanded due to the increase in projects. They work across the Scottish Highlands to perform various protected species surveys for a range of projects! They are a well-established consultancy with a diverse client base from householders, developers, landowners and government agencies.
Benefits of this role include;
- Generous benefits package and holiday allowance.
- Working within a supportive and friendly team.
- Great training and the chance to expand your knowledge and skills.
Responsibilities of the Ecology Team Lead include;
- Assisting the directors by providing support to junior team members.
- A range of protected species surveys and report writing.
- Client liaison and organising the logistics of surveys.
- Experience of working within an environmental consultancy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills alongside the ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of local wildlife and ecological legislations.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and would like to take the next step in your career, please contact Hannah Parker on 01792 963138 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!