Penguin is excited to work with an award winning, independent ecological consultancy established in 1997. They provide many services to public and private sectors. They cover a range of sectors which include energy, minerals, residential and commercial development.
Successful new candidates will be working on exciting new projects across the UK alongside a team of professionals along with a great progression route.
- Hold a degree in Ecology or relevant subject.
- 3+ years working in a consultancy-based role.
- Confident in writing and verbal communication.
- Ideally hold a CIEEM membership.
- Experience in project management and client liaison.
- A working knowledge of current and evolving wildlife policy and legislation
- Ideally, hold at least one Natural England protected species licence.
- Have a full clean UK driving licence.
This role offers flexible working 25 days annual leave , competitive salary, private health care opportunities for career development, health care insurance and more!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Ecology, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on 01792 365000 or email Jain.firstname.lastname@example.org . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.