I am pleased to announce that we are looking for an experienced ecologist to join a fast-growing consultancy in Guildford. They have offices across the UK and work on a vast range of projects to provide environmental services to their clients. There are opportunities for flexible and hybrid working within this role.
- Generous holiday and benefits scheme.
- Gym membership.
- Company matched pension.
The role involves;
- Undertaking a range of protected species surveys.
- Ecological report writing including PEAs and assessments. .
- Data collection and client liaison.
Requirements for this role include;
- Experience of working within an environmental consultancy.
- A degree in ecology or a related subject.
- A working knowledge of ecology, legislation and survey practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a supportive environment to further develop within your career. If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Hannah Parker on 01792 963138.