I am pleased to announce that we are looking for an experienced Ecologist to join an established team in Brighton.
The team provide ecological professional and technical support services for development projects to both the private and public sectors. They are looking to expand the ecology team ahead of the survey season to support them in providing services across the South-East.
Benefits of this role include;
- Support and training to help you develop your skills and progress in your career.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Paid professional membership fees.
- Assisting the principal ecologist and management team.
- PEAs, PRAs and phase 2 habitat assessments.
- Protected species surveys including bat, GCN and reptile.
- Experience with PEAs and PRAs.
- Knowledge of UK wildlife legislation and Biodiversity Net Gain.
- Experience of working within a consultancy.
If you are interested in this role, please call Hannah Parker on 01792 963138 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!