£25000 - £27000 per annum
Compliance Engineer – London
My company is seeking an ambitious and skilled complaiance engineer to join a team of professionals in London. With decades of experience working with UKs leading construction companies this firm has new and exciting new projects for successfull candidates.
Qualification and requirements for successful candidates:
- A Levels qualification in an Environmental Study or Scientific based discipline.
- Ideally, experience in Sound Insulation Testing or Air Tightness Testing.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Flexible and happy to work across sites across the UK.
- Hold a driving license.
About the role and responsibilities:
- Acoustic and Air Testing.
- Producing technically accurate reports.
- Creating and developing relationships with clients to further business.
- Carrying out sound testing campaigns.
- Sound data processing.
- Operation and calibration of sampling equipment.
The company has many offers for their new Compliance Engineer which includes, competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities.
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on 01792 365000 or email Jain.email@example.com.
We have many more Vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.