£25000 - £35000 per annum
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic Acoustics & Air Tightness Tester to join the team at a specialist civil engineering, construction, and facilities management company. Successful candidates will work alongside a professional team of engineers and consultants. This company works across many sectors including Education, Highways, Health, Rail, Social Housing and more!
- MSc/BSc in relevant subject.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- ATTMA training.
- Excellent IT and Numeracy skills.
- Have excellent diagnostic skills.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Liaising with site agents and clients.
- Carrying out tests is various places.
- Interpreting and evaluating results during tests.
- Producing ATTMA short reports using electric systems.
- Sound Insulation Tests.
- Air Leakage Testing
The company has many benefits to offer for their new team members which includes, competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities.
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on 01792 365000 or email Jain.email@example.com.
We have many more Vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.