Commercial Energy Assessor – Horsham
Competitive Starting Salary
Our client is seeking a Commercial Energy Assessor to join their fast-growing Expert Energy Performance firm. The successful candidate will be working at the heart of Net-zero targets for UK construction projects.
The Commercial Energy Assessor will:
- Qualified level 4 NDEA Assessor
- Industry related knowledge
- Excellent administration skills for report writing and time management
- Full UK driving licence and willingness to travel to clients
- Exceptional communication skills and experience liaising with clients and maintaining working relationships
- Experience using SBEM & Design Builder
The role of Commercial Energy Assessor will involve:
- Complete regular site inspections
- Issue EPCs and complete written reports
- Building strong working relationships with clients
- Keep personal administration to an excellent standard
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, training and development and a generous holiday allowance.
What to do next? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Young on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.