£25000 - £40000 per annum
Commercial Energy Assessor – Home Based
Salary £25000 to £40000 Plus Performance Related & Sales Commission
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable company which provides Energy Performance Certificates to a variety of property owners. They are looking for a Commercial Energy Assessor to work as part of a small, flourishing UK business which requires the successful candidate to produce high quality Commercial EPCs and related reports. On top of this it is expected that the successful candidate builds customer relations through outstanding personal service to clients.
Working as Commercial Energy Assessor you will:
- Carry out non-domestic energy assessments
- Analyse and understand findings
- Produce expert written reports and issue EPCs
- Provide careful advice and guidance to clients
- Maintain an informed knowledge of regulation changes and industry developments
- Seek opportunities to grow the business
- Manage personal administration
The commercial Energy Assessor must have:
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills to work within a diverse pool of clients
- Impeccable attention to detail and the skills to generate accurate EPCs and give well-informed energy saving advice
- Experience in report writing and creating pro-formas with an ability to analyse information
- Exceptional time management skills
- Advanced level of administration including the use of MS Office
- Exceptional knowledge of key terminologies within the construction industry
- The ability to identify and rectify issues
- Capability to adapt and respond
- A full driving license – Driving is essential as you will be traveling to our client sites in various parts of the UK.
- Level 4 Certificate in Non-Domestic Energy Assessment
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, performance related and sales commission along with a generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Young on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.