£25000 - £40000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Commercial Energy Assessor (NDEA) – Home Based (UK Site Travel Required)
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Commercial Energy Assessor (NDEA) to join their well-established energy performance compliance firm. The firm have over 10 years’ experience in the energy industry and work nationally to help reduce the carbon footprint.
In order to be considered for this Commercial Energy Assessor (NDEA) role you will have;
- Level 4 Non-Domestic Energy Assessor Qualification
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent relationship building and positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Relevant industry experience
Working as a Commercial Energy Assessor (NDEA) you will;
- Complete energy assessments and analyse findings
- Have organisational skills and deliver clients reports in a timely manner
- Issue Energy Performance Certificates
- Support with business development and possess market awareness
- Liaise with clients and build lasting relationships
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including; pension, generous holiday allowance, Level 5 NDEA training, and many more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.