£28000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS
£34,000 – £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is a successful, well-established Engineering consultancy who are enjoying a busy, increasing workload and, as a result, are currently seeking an ambitious Civil Technician who has at least 3 years’ experience to join a vibrant team in Nottingham.
Working as a Civils Technician you will be required to assist engineers by developing detail design and preparing drainage and road CAD working drawings and specifications within a dynamic & supportive environment.
Requirements of this Civils Technician position include:
- Fully proficient with AutoCAD
- Experience in use of Microdrainage and/or Civils 3D
- Experience of preparing section agreements would be preferable
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Good working knowledge of the relevant Codes of Practice & Design Standards
- The confidence to work with minimal supervision, managing your own workload effectively.
The Civils Technician will be rewarded with a competitive starting salary, regular pay reviews and benefits package, support from a friendly design team, flexible work arrangements and more!
Interested in this Civil Technician role? Please get in touch with MIKAELA on 01792 365104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk