CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
Location : St Albans
Salary: £28,000 to £36,000 (depending on experience)
I am working with an award winning, Multi-Discipline, Multi-office consultancy who are looking for a Civil Technician in their St Albans office.
They are looking for a Civil3D Technician to aid the Engineers and Technicians with their drawings, you would be working alongside co-workers in the Bristol office and with colleagues from different offices spread across the United Kingdom.
The Civil Engineering Technician role:
You would be:
- Developing drawings
- Working on a mixture of Highway, Drainage and Infrastructure Projects
- Continually developing your skillset by working with talented Engineers day in day out
You would need:
- Experience working with Civil3D
- Experience working in a team
- To be able to produce models
- Working knowledge of Drainage and/or Highway designs
They have been running for over 50 years and are a well-known name in the Industry.
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Transport Planning
- Geotechnical Engineering and more.
So why Join?
- 25 Days Holidays
- Your Birthday off
- Hybrid/Flexible working
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 7% Employer Pension Salary is dependent on experience
What To Do Next
If you are interested in this Civil Engineering Technician position in St Albans, please click on the link to apply.
If you are interested in hearing about other roles in Civil and Structural Engineering, then please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365004. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.