£25000 - £40000 per annum
CIVIL/INFRASTRUCTURE SENIOR TECHNICIAN/ENGINEER
The successful candidate will be involved in a variety of projects with a particular interest in drainage and road design in our clients’ Newcastle office. Working closely with colleagues of various disciplines to deliver and oversee the preparation of detailed designs and detailing including highway and drainage, levels and earthworks, external works, and associated civil engineering infrastructure. Develop 3D drawings and implement 3D co-ordination into their current design practices and guide junior members of the team.
The ideal Civil/Infrastructure Senior Technician/Engineer should have following competencies: –
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience working within an engineering consultancy
- Adept at planning and organising workload and communicating effectively with engineering and AutoCAD specialists
- Have experience in working with NWL and Local Authority Highways Agency
- Accomplished level of IT skills with sound knowledge of AutoCad, Autotrack, Microdrainage and PDS / Civil 3D.
- Experience with SuDS drainage systems and Flood Risk Assessments
- Familiar with Cut and Fill Earthworks specifications and the commercial implications of setting levels for developments
- Ideally a CSCS registered card holder
- A proven experience of working to deadlines
- Accredited with a relevant HNC/HND or degree in Civil Engineering
The role of the Civil/Infrastructure Senior Technician/Engineer role will involve:
- Working on a range of projects including Housing, Commercial, Residential and Extra Care developments
- Using design based software for innovative infrastructure solutions
- Both public and private sector projects
- Working to relevant UK design standards.
What To Do Next
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please click on the link to apply. Please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365100. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.