£25000 - £40000 per annum
INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER (CIVILS AND HIGHWAYS TEAM)
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join a successful, well-established Civil and Structural Design Consultancy based in a friendly vibrant office in Reading.
Due to a steady and forward thinking workload, our client is ready to recruit for both the civil and structural team, you will be invited to join a friendly and vibrant team working on a mix of interesting ventures from inception through to completion stage.
For this Infrastructure Engineer role out client is offering a competitive starting salary, regular pay reviews, varied workload, promotion from within, pension contribution, bonus schemes, support to become Chartered and more!
Working as an Infrastructure Engineer you will complete;
- Detailed drainage design (surface and foul water) to adoptable standard and construction
- Detailed design of access roads and highways (alignment and pavement details) to adoptable standard and construction
- Ability to prepare and lodge S104, S106, S185 applications
- Ability to prepare and lodge S278 applications
In order to be considered for this Infrastructure Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Have 3-4 years or more experience in a similar type role in consultancy
- Expert/very confident with AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Micro drainage, Microsoft Office
- Revit would be an advantage but not essential
- Being local to the office would be a distinct advantage but we can also consider people relocating!
What To Do Next
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please click on the link to apply. Please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now at email@example.com or call 01792 365100. We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to our website for other similar opportunities. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.