£25000 - £40000 per annum
Civil Engineer / Civil Engineering Technician
Our client is a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy with 13 offices throughout the UK employing approximately 500 staff.
They are currently instructed on a number of interesting and exciting projects ranging in type and size from £500k to £90m in construction value. These projects are across many different sectors of development including residential, energy and waste sectors. They range from small affordable housing sites to Major windfarms and infrastructure schemes.
Depending on your level of experience, you will be responsible for preparing designs as directed and producing CAD output drawings to a high standard.
The successful candidate will be located in their Edinburgh office.
The successful candidate will ideally have a Civil Engineering degree or recognised qualification and some experience in the design of roads, drainage and earthworks for a variety of sectors and project sizes. Hands-on CAD experience of 3D design using Civil 3D, PDS and/or Microdrainage/PDS Flow would be a distinct advantage. Experience in drafting with Autocad is an absolute requirement as is the willingness to learn and work in differing sectors and types of project.
- Membership of the Company’s Group Personal Pension Plan, with Employer’s contribution of up to 5%.
- Payment of relevant professional subscriptions.
- 24 days annual leave per year.
- Membership to the Firm’s Private Health Care Scheme.
- Critical Illness cover
- Inclusion in the Company’s Life Assurance Policy given as 3 times annual salary.
- Mobile Phone with inclusive tariff including personal usage.
- Flexitime Working Schedule and the possibility of part time working from home.
- Long service awards.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Travel Loans.
- Recruitment Bounty Scheme.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please click on the link to apply. Please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now at email@example.com or call 01792 365100. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.