£25000 - £40000 per annum
Infrastructure Engineer (Highways) – Permanent Position
Due to our increasing workload and expanding client base we are currently seeking an Infrastructure Engineer (highways) to join our clients’ team in Leeds. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven ability to coordinate projects and communicate effectively with design team members, and be technically competent with the design of infrastructure projects to current design standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with responsibility for the analysis and design of highways and drainage, progressing to overall design.
- Ability to produce models and drawings using MicroDrainage, Civil 3D and AutoCad software.
- Visiting sites and attending site meetings.
- Involvement in internal project design meetings.
- Attend external design meetings with clients and other design team members.
- Prepare correspondence and reports.
- Compliance with CDM Designer’s duties.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar discipline.
- Graduate member of the ICE or CIHT and a desire to work towards chartership status.
- Excellent knowledge of Civils 3D and AutoCAD software.
- Technically competent.
- Knowledge of DMRB, DMRB, Local Authority guidelines and their applications.
- Vehicle tracking analysis.
- Level design and earthworks analysis would be a plus.
- Below ground drainage experience or interest to pursue drainage designs would be a plus.
What You Will Get If Successful
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working
- Workplace Pension
- Training and Development
- Sponsorship of Professional Membership
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365100. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.