£31000 - £40000 per annum
Civil Infrastructure Engineer
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Civil/Infrastructure Engineer for our client based in Plymouth. The company is a Civil/Structural Consultancy and they are expanding rapidly. They are now recruiting for this position in order to provide support and assistance to the Associate Director and Senior Engineer as required. To complete technical outputs for projects on time, to the quality required and within the allocated budget. Deputise for the Senior Engineer as required.
- Drafting fee quotations and ensure delivery of projects within timescale and budget
- Assist in developing infrastructure designs
- Undertake infrastructure designs using Site 3D and Microdrainage (WINDES) from feasibility to completion
- Work within the set budget
- Preparation of reports and other documentation
- Liaise with appropriate authorities to obtain approval of designs and reports including RCC and Technical Approval
- Promote the services of the company where appropriate
- Liaise with Clients, attendance at meetings
- Mentoring of staff members especially Graduate Engineers, ensuring that they are working towards achieving the training requirements for Chartered Status.
Civil/Structural Engineer preferably Chartered or near chartered status. Have at least 4 years’ experience in delivery of civil engineering projects mainly in the residential sector. Have a knowledge and experience of the approval processes required within the industry for roads and drainage schemes. Have experience knowledge of SuDS design requirements and detailing.
Must be computer literate. Ability to work with minimum supervision essential. Strong communication skills. Fluent written and verbal English. Good team player Experienced in the use of Site 3D (or similar) and Microdrainage (WINDES) Able to promote the Company’s ethos and represent the Company in a professional manner to staff, fellow professionals and clients. Full driving licence
What To Do Next
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please click on the link to apply. Please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365100. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.