Civil Design Engineer – Forest Row
Our client is a busy consultancy with a solid workload that requires continuity in their staff. The buildings and projects they are involved with is wide and varied so there is little chance of getting stuck working on the same thing day after day. They are now looking to add a Civil Design Engineer to their team in the Forest Row office.
They are currently looking for a Civil Design Engineer with some experience under their belt and with a willingness to be thrown into design work on a range of projects from small domestic work and upward under the supervision of experienced Engineers and in support of them. Their work includes interesting and challenging work on historic buildings as well as new and innovative sustainable construction and there is very little repetition. The ability to produce drawings in Civils 3D is essential but to be able to draw by hand is also a skill that would be valued. They are also looking for someone who is willing to learn new and old techniques and develop
Reasons you might like to work for this Consultancy
- Wide variety of work.
- Working in a friendly and work orientated office.
- Working in a non-corporate environment.
- Flexible working.
- Paid for hours worked.
- Encouraged to develop knowledge and experience.
- Working on interesting projects
- Working on historic buildings from cob cottages to churches.
- Working on ecological sound projects.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. You will also receive the following benefits:
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service.
- Offices are closed over Christmas.
- Pension contribution.
- Bi-annual performance related bonus.
- Flexible pay scheme (ability to buy extra holidays).
- Death in service scheme.
- Income protection scheme.
- Spa Medical (medical service employee wellness program).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Mental Health First Aiders.
- Professional Membership (2 per year).
- Agile Working.
- Free eye test vouchers.
- Cycle to work Scheme.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Branded PPE.
- Personal fleece and water bottle.
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365100. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.