£20000 - £40000 per annum
CIVIL CAD TECHNICIAN
We are currently looking to recruit a CAD Technician to support our clients’ office in Glasgow. A variety of levels will be considered, we are open minded.
With current restrictions it is likely that this role might be home based for a short time, although some visits to the office may be required. Going forward it is envisaged that this role will be office based with some home working allowed, in line with policies and operational requirements.
The position will be based at Glasgow, however, their offices in Edinburgh and York will also be considered for suitable candidates.
The successful candidate
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a civil engineering consultancy
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD software
- A good knowledge of CAD production standards
- Ability to work from engineers’ sketches and drawings
- Ability to produce accurate and structured drawings suitable for final issue and construction
- A good communicator who will discuss and resolve technical issues with design engineers
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of BIM
- Knowledge of Civils 3D
- Rail experience
- Experience of reinforced concrete detailing
- HNC qualification or similar
- Competitive salary
- Paid overtime
- Annual profit related bonus
- 29 days’ annual leave (includes 8 Bank Holidays flexibly taken), with an option to purchase additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Group life insurance
- Private healthcare option
Why Consider This Role
- Company has a “can do” attitude.
- Continuous training and development
- A chance to prove yourself at a growing EO company
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please click on the link to apply. Please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365100. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.