£53000 - £55000 per annum
Chartered Structural Engineer – Milton Keynes
Our client is a busy Civil, Structural & Transportation consultancy with offices across the Midlands. We are seeking an ambitious Chartered Structural Engineer to work within their busy design structural engineering team based in Milton Keynes.
Our client’s core design areas include existing and new structures ranging from small domestic to large commercial projects, such as residential, schools, churches, offices, listed buildings and providing design assistance on unique structural challenges.
What we’re looking for:
- Chartered professional (MIStructE) with at least 4 years post Chartership experience
- Design experience with a wide range of materials including concrete, timber, masonry, aluminium and steel
- Confident and proactive approach to developing new business.
- Ability to self-manage as well as the ability to develop, supervise and manage junior staff
- Production of clear concise structural reports
- Good technical knowledge with the ability to confidently deliver information both in writing and supporting verbally
- Experience with MS Office, Tekla Tedds, Analysis Software and Hand calculations is essential
- Experience with Revit, SCIA, CADS 3d Max and AutoCAD is beneficial
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and other benefits, with opportunities for flexible working
- Small friendly team with immediate scope to develop your own portfolio and work under your own direction
- Ambitions for career progression are fully supported and encouraged
For a confidential chat to discuss this exciting opportunity, please contact Andy Hopkins – 07927 44 8053 or email@example.com