My client is a Sustainability Consultancy who cater their services towards the public and private sector and ensure to generate long term environmental and commercial values for their clients. They are looking to recruit a BREEAM consultant to report to their head offices in Cardiff.
BREEAM Consultants will be responsible for carrying out BREEAM Assessments through every stage of development of buildings. BREEAM Consultants will help aid with major projects as well as provide exceptional service to clients.
It is required that BREEAM consultants have:
- Relevant Experience and knowledge of BREEAM
- BSc or MSc in Sustainability, Energy, or any other relevant degree.
- BREEAM qualification or ongoing completion of a BREEAM course.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Benefits for the role include:
- Competitive salary that can vary depending on experience
- Remote working
- Pension scheme
If This role interests you or if you are interested in searching for other roles relating to sustainability please feel free to contact Ben Moore on 01792 365008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. There are many more roles available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.