£25000 - £35000 per annum + Plus Benefits
BREEAM Assessor – Nottingham
Salary £25,000 to £35,000 (DOE) Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a BREEAM Assessor to join their well-established energy, mechanical and electrical consultancy. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work across various sectors within the Built Environment.
In order to be considered for this BREEAM Assessor role you will have:
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Environmental, Construction or similar
- Experience in Energy, Sustainability, Engineering, or relevant qualifications
- BREEAM AP credential
- Excellent project management skills and client relationships
- Completed BREEAM assessments from conception through to completion
- Brilliant communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Experience in producing energy/sustainability statements and strategies
- Experience with Part L Building Regulations
Working as a BREEAM Assessor you will:
- Discuss and deliver support on clients BREEAM assessments
- Understand all BREEAM schemes
- Manage multiple projects spread across the country
- Produce energy/sustainability statements and strategies
- Build lasting relationships with clients
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.