£25000 - £45000 per annum
Bid Support Coordinator – London
We have an excellent opportunity for a motivated Bid Support Coordinator to join an internationally recognised environmental engineering firm in their London offices. My client assists both private and public sector clients in working towards their sustainability goals, so the selected applicant will be coordinating bids on multi-disciplinary proposals for Planning, Environmental and Social Impact assessment-based work.
Candidates should ideally have some experience working within the Bid industry with knowledge of end-to-end tendering processes – this should include proven track record of successfully tendering for projects and bid management. Other requirements include:
- Degree in Marketing or another relevant discipline.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Bid Team in tendering strategies (including identifying opportunities).
- Amending and compiling tender documents.
- Development of presentation materials for tender presentations.
- Keeping content up to date by completing market research.
- Identify tender opportunities.
- Work with other inter-discipline teams to ensure bids and tenders are met to high standards.
In return, my client will offer competitive salaries, pension contributions, the opportunity to work for a leader in environmental and sustainability solutions, plenty of paths for career progression, regular salary reviews and many other excellent company benefits.
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating the Environmental Sector, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender on 01792 365000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.