£30000 - £60000 per annum
Bid Manager – Bristol
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Bid Manager to join an internationally recognised environmental engineering firm in their Bristol offices. My client assists both private and public sector clients in working towards their sustainability goals, so the selected applicant will be working on multi-disciplinary proposals for Planning, Environmental and Social Impact assessment-based work. You will join the Business Development team which spans across various geographical regions so flexible hybrid working is also offered.
Candidates should have a proven track record in planning, producing, and delivering bids and proposals within the environmental sectors. It is essential candidates are degree qualified with strong communication skills!
Duties will include:
- Delivery of professional bids and proposals across a range of environmental sectors.
- Undertake relevant market research in order to find and apply for bids.
- Storyboard sessions with team members.
- Review and edit bids and proposal responses.
- Identify new proposal content.
- Develop and manage network experts.
- Work with other members of the Bid Support team to ensure projects are delivered to a high standard.
In return, my client will offer a hybrid working schemes, competitive salaries, travel and life insurance, a structured path for career progression and various other excellent company benefits!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating the Environmental Sector, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender on 01792 365000 or email email@example.com . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.