£60000 - £75000 per annum + BENEFITS
Associate/Technical Director Civils Infrastructure
Salary up to £75,000 + Benefits
I am currently seeking an expert at the top of their game who is actively looking to move to a leading, specialist consulting engineers and sustainability consultant which provides a wide range of technical services to the construction and property industry. Project sectors encompass energy, water, infrastructure, structures, acoustics, structures and CDM.
With a great reputation across East Anglia and the South of the UK our client has a busy and forward-thinking workload which means they are currently recruiting across several disciplines.
For this Associate to Technical Director level role our client is offering a sustainable workload, a friendly and vibrant working environment, on-going support from the Managing Director, highly competitive salary package (including bonus schemes/pension/healthcare/mobile phone/laptop) regular pay reviews and more!
In order to be considered for this Associate-Director Civil Engineer role you will;
- Be Chartered and have demonstrable UK Consultancy experience.
- Likely 10 years + experience in Consultancy
- Good track record with clients and general project management
- Experience in highway and drainage design, including working with housebuilders. PDS, Microdrainage etc.
- Happy to become part of the senior management team of the business
- Key person with drive, wanting to develop their career and happy to take on responsibility
For more information on this Associate Director- Civils position, please call MIKAELA on 01792 365104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk